PACIFIC MICROCHIP is a privately held IC design company founded in 2006 and headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA. Since 2006 we have designed a number of ASICs for fiber-optic and wireless communications, precision instrumentation and imaging.
We Use The Following Processes
- CMOS 0.35u, 0.18u, 0.13u, 65nm, 45nm, 40nm, 28nm from TSMC, GF, GFUS and TowerJazz Semiconductor
- SiGe 0.35u, 0.18u, 0.13u from GFUS and TowerJazz Semiconductor.
Our Company's Expertise Includes:
- DESIGN complete Digital/Analog/RF/Mixed signal ASICs from spec to silicon.
- ASSIST at any step of IC design, integration, characterization.
- INTEGRATE Analog and digital blocks provided by customer or third party.
- DELIVER IP blocks ready for integration.
- PROVIDE on-site or off-site assistance and support.
For more information, please visit our SERVICES page.